EMI - 2 CD Ultra Set - 1992
This is the 30th Anniversary Limited Edition double CD of The Best of James Bond. Comes with the original large cardboard package, which has damage to both spines (see photos). This has also slightly damaged the CD case (see photo), but the CD's and booklet are in mint condition and the CDs play perfectly without any scratches. The 24 page booklet contains information about the James Bond soundtracks, with many photos from the films.
1. James Bond Theme - Monty Norman Orchestra
2. From Russia With Love - Matt Monro
3. Goldfinger - Shirley Bassey
4. Thunderball - Tom Jones
5. You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra
6. On Her Majesty's Secret Service - John Barry Orchestra
7. Diamonds Are Forever - Shirley Bassey
8. Live & Let Die - Paul McCartney & Wings
9. Man With The Golden Gun, The - Lulu
10. Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon
11. Moonraker - Shirley Bassey
12. For Your Eyes Only - Sheena Easton
13. All Time High - Rita Coolidge
14. View To A Kill, A - Duran Duran
15. Living Daylights, The - A-Ha
16. Licence To Kill - Gladys Knight
1. James Bond Theme - John Barry Orchestra
2. 007 - John Barry Orchestra
3. Goldfinger - Anthony Newley
4. Pussy Galore's Flying Circus - John Barry Orchestra
5. Golden Girl - John Barry Orchestra
6. Death Of Tilley - John Barry Orchestra
7. Laser Beam, The - John Barry Orchestra
8. Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Dionne Warwick
9. Thunderball Suite: Bond Meets Domino / Lights Out For Paula / For King And Country / Bond With S.P.E.C.T.R.E. Frogmen / Leiter To The Rescue / Bond Joins Underwater Battle / Death Of Largo / End Titles
10. Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Shirley Bassey
11. You Only Live Twice - (demo)
12. You Only Live Twice - (radio spot)
13. We Have All The Time In The World - Louis Armstrong
14. Thunderball - (radio spot)
15. Live & Let Die - (radio spot)
This 2-CD set includes a booklet tracing the history of Bond films and soundtracks, complete track annotations, movie still photos and original album and single art. In addition, this compilation contains rare and previously unreleased versions and radio spots, including "The Thunderball Suite," a 20-minute collection of the original background score music heard throughout THUNDERBALL.
Producers include: Phil Ramone, George Martin, Wes Farrell, Richard Perry, John Barry.
Compilation producer: Ron Furmanek.
Includes liner notes by Danny Biederman and Scott Shea.
Digitally remastered by Bob Norberg and Ron Furmanek (1991, Capitol Recording Studios).